Tuesday, November 30, 2010




Uncle Jeffro getting ready to set sail

Playing "chest" (that's what Will calls this game)































Ella with her future Aunt Desiree
















Desiree taught everyone how to operate the bubbles













This picture is of Ella popping the bubble surrounding her


Brother and sister teamwork





Sometimes Jeff reminds me so much of my dad. I went to the Gilbert house quite a while back when it was only Ella and Will. I remember my dad having a lot of fun in the bubble room. Jeff did too!






This is my favorite picture. Jeff made some pretty awesome bubbles.




Audrey taking it all in



Will on safari. Doesn't he look regal?



Ella was really into dressing up
















Ella saying "tweet, tweet"



Jeff being a goofball









I think Audrey was about to fall asleep in this picture




These pictures are from a little while back. I had the chance to hang out with my little brother, Jeff and his fiancee, Desiree. It was so much fun to hang out with them and the kids. There's no way I could have taken an outing like this on my own with my munchkins while maintaining my sanity. Jeff and Desiree helped out a lot and it was nice for the kids to be with their uncle Jeff and future Aunt Desiree. Can you tell that I'm excited for Desiree to become part of the family???? :)
Enjoy the pics!





































0 comments: