Self portrait Ella snuggling with Aunt Kelsee--it's official!!!
I decided to include some of the more artistic photos that Will took. I thought he did a good job capturing some of our everyday life. Take, for instance, the trike on the deck...
The red chair
The doorknob? So artsy!
This is the best! He took a picture of the laundry pile in his room. Awesome! This definitely captures a piece of our life right now!
I thought it was kind of neat that the R is at the forefront of this picture
Fred--Will's special stuffed animal
Will loves playing with his Lincoln Logs. They are one of his favorite toys. He builds with them, uses the lid as an air guitar, uses the logs for pretend food, etc., etc.
Close up of Papa
Group photo minus Mike and Ella. I thought Will did a pretty good job taking this photo!
My family came over several Sundays ago for dinner. Audrey was 6 weeks old at the time so instead of cooking I opted for pizza. Mostly I just wanted an excuse for my family to come over and hang out. We had a good time together. Will captured some of the moments on the digital camera.
1 comments:
I love it! He's so well rounded :) Musician, photographer, athlete..what else?
Post a Comment