Auntie Cheryl and Uncle Steve had all of the relatives over to their house for a cookout the day before we left. Unfortunately Mike wasn't feeling too well. I guess that explains the lack of pictures. He's usually a little better about that sort of thing than I am! Here are the few that we took from that day. We met another new cousin, Evan, who was only three weeks old. Oh so precious! Beth (the mom) is a rock star for bringing him out so we could all meet him! Too bad I didn't take a picture so you could see how dang cute he is! :) I really enjoy hanging out with all of Mike's relatives. They are so much fun and I'm grateful to be a part of the family! Thanks to Auntie Cheryl and Uncle Steve for putting on such a great get together and to all of the aunts, uncles and cousins who showed up to visit!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Day 5--The Cookout
Posted by
Tonya
at
6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment