Monday, February 16, 2009

Surprise Visitor

Will jumping on the trampoline
Come on, papa, crawl through the tunnel

Will emerging from the bouncy house






Will likes to cruise around on the Big Wheels




Gotta have lots of sprinkles






Dad helping Will frost sugar cookies







A rare picture of me and my girl! I'm usually the one behind the camera!








This was actually one of the first pictures I took. Will was very excited to see his Papa!
This winter I decided to join the local indoor park. It's a great way to let your kids run around even when it is pouring outside. Friday they had a Valentine's Day party so I made sure to take Will. He was very excited when I told him there would be a bouncy house! My dad happened to be in Albany that morning and drove down to the house. We weren't there so he did some sleuthing. I'm surprised that he found us, but my dad is amazing and snuck up behind me at the indoor park. We were all glad to see him and share our morning together. Dad crawled through tunnels with Will and helped him decorate sugar cookies. What a nice surprise!










2 comments:

ktjane said...

that is SO sweet! and now i'm totally convinced that ella looks your dad.

Kara said...

I still can't believe that your dad found you!