
So, I have started taking prenatal yoga classes to get myself ready for another birth and also just to have some time during the week to concentrate on myself and this new life inside of me. I have never done yoga before, but I love it. Each week I look forward to going to class. Afterwards I feel so renewed, and what mom doesn't need that? I haven't mastered all of the poses in the top picture yet, but I'm working on it!

2 comments:
You go, girl!! I did pilates up until a few days before Owen was born, and I swear it helped with my labor and delivery. You rock!
Tonya,
I am sure that Yoga will help with labor so so much. If I have had good labors...I wonder how much better they would be if I did Yoga? You should make me try next time around.
Post a Comment