that was a great day to be outside & enjoy summer! and that was the best darn chocolate cake EVER. great job, mama! i promise i'll send party pictures one of these days, but i can't promise when...i am the one who brought your christmas present in july, remember?
Hey Tonya, I got to your blog through Kara's. I love catching up with those I don't see to often. Your sons is so adorable and I can't believe it's already been a year.
3 comments:
that was a great day to be outside & enjoy summer! and that was the best darn chocolate cake EVER. great job, mama! i promise i'll send party pictures one of these days, but i can't promise when...i am the one who brought your christmas present in july, remember?
Hey Tonya, I got to your blog through Kara's. I love catching up with those I don't see to often. Your sons is so adorable and I can't believe it's already been a year.
Hi Cami! So glad that you found me here in cyberspace! I sure do miss you and your family. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment