Friday, November 8, 2013

Trick or Treat!

 I had to take a picture of the face pain while it was still fresh!
 My trick or treaters: A doggie, a skeleton, and a friendly witch

 We made it in time to receive chocolate chip cookies at one of the businesses downtown.  Score!!!
 Our friend Danelle and her boys.  I just thought she was adorable all dressed up and needed to have her picture taken! 
 Whew!  All that trick or treating made us hungry!  We had to take a break!
 

The friendly witch grew tired of her wig and let daddy wear it for a while! 
 
Hope you and yours had a happy Halloween!!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

The wig is hilarious. Almost as funny on Ella as on Mike :). Audrey's face paint is really cute!

Tonya said...

Thanks! Glad you got a kick out of the wig! :)

Anonymous said...

Get Tech Updates at www.TechTantrik.com
View Funnier Side of Life at www.TheRoyalPoke.com

Kumar said...

I liked your post. Thanks for providing us useful info. Viki Answers.