Audrey wearing her sister's sunglasses and lookin' cute
I told Mike to try and get a nice picture with me and the kids. He was pretty proud of himself when he came over and showed me this. Thanks a lot, Mike.
That's more what I had in mind!
Just another Dave in paradise...
Yet another flattering picture taken by my husband. He was really enjoying his role as photographer.
Will prepares for his first snorkeling adventure
The snorkelers
Lovin' the water!
Doesn't this look dreamy?
My turn with the camera. For some reason Mike was wearing my shades. Ha, ha, except for I think he looks pretty cute in this picture. I should have waited till he was bending over or had food in his mouth!
Kristin and the kids livin' it up
Kristin and I waiting to be seated for my birthday dinner. Woo-hoo!
Sisters in coordinating outfits thanks to Carolyn
A birthday coupon from my in-laws. Carolyn has taken me shopping several years in a row now. I love that birthday tradition! :)
I like how the sunlight is shining on Will in this picture
Ella with the bow from one of my presents in her hair
Posing just a little bit
Carolyn and Dave with Audrey
Carolyn brought the birthday banner all the way from Oregon. It was fun to celebrate in Hawaii!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment