Stephanie took this photo of Audrey and me as documentation of our night out. We had a parent seminar for a class that we are taking with our older children. Afterwards, Stephanie asked me what I was doing. At this point it was 8 o'clock in the evening. Mike has been putting Will and Ella to bed so I knew they were taken care of. To make a long story short, we found ourselves at McMenamins on campus carrying our babies in matching ergo carriers on a Thursday night. We were awesome birth control for all the college kids! We had a good time though. Sometimes you just need a break and some adult conversation and it doesn't matter how you go about it!
***Sidenote: The new computer is up and running, but now I don't have my camera. Sorry to all you out there who really want to see some clearer pictures of Audrey. I'll post some after this weekend.

0 comments:
Post a Comment