Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Almost there, folks! Grandma Novie says the baby is coming around the 6th, when the moon changes. We'll see! I've been having contractions off and on for over a week now and feeling pretty tired. There's still some stuff to get done around here and of course I've been running around with the kids doing fun activities like swimming, soccer class, blueberry picking, park dates. I LOVE THE SUMMER!!! Thanks goodness I have summer babies so I can get outside. We've also been trying to have some rest time in the afternoon. This mama needs it. I usually try to run the kids ragged in the morning and then come home to nap. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. When the stars align, it is glorious! I haven't had contractions like this before and I was pretty anxious when they first started. I've been faked out! I am staying close to home just in case. We'll keep you updated. Until she comes I'm trying to enjoy these last movements of her inside of me. I am getting anxious to meet her and to be able to bend over and put my clothes on without it feeling like exercise! :)

3 comments:

Leah said...

Bob's birthday is the 6th! Can't wait to meet her, hang in there.

Kristin Rosling said...

Novie, Novie, Novie! :)

Kara said...

I am so team Novie too Kristin!! I told Tonya that I am going to steal that name if she doesn't use it :).