Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hot Mamas

Marianne, Alyssa, Kara, Heidi, Betsy w/baby Claire, Holly Wendy, Juliette, Adrienne, Lisa and Christine--The hottest mamas around!
Hot mamas + me

Wendy, who made me an amazing cake!!! Thanks, Wendy!!!
Kara was very sneaky and let all of the moms know that it was my birthday. We usually have a women's night out each month. This time around we decided to have it at Marianne's and make our own food and drinks as a cost saving measure! Little did I know that they would be waiting for me to wish me a happy birthday! Marianne had cute balloons to make the occasion festive and also had a pear cosmo waiting for me. Wendy made a cake, which, if you have made a cake from scratch, you know is an act of love. It also tasted incredible--there was only one tiny slice leftover to take home! It was a great night and so much fun to celebrate with these wonderful women. I love them so much! Thanks gals!!!



1 comments:

Kara said...

I am glad I could keep a surprise, because that is not usually something I am good at :).