Friday, September 5, 2008

Pickin' and a Grinnin'

Will and Sofia--notice Will's empty bucket
What a prince! Will is being hand fed blueberries!
What a couple of cuties!
Kara--you're looking sporty, girlfriend!
Do these kids look like they're in their element or what?

Last week we took the kids out blueberry AND flower picking. It was a lot of fun. Will never did get any blueberries in his bucket, but I think he had a good time. Sofia and Will are good little buddies now. It's been a lot easier to have Will around the older kids who can put him in his place when he tries any funny business! We've had some fabulous weather out here and I'm proud to say that we have definitely taken advantage of it.


1 comments:

Kara said...

I love love the one of Sofia feeding Will and the other one of them holding hands. We need flowers... mine are wilting now... oh, and sporty is not the word I would use to describe myself in that picture. Man, I need to get in shape :).