Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Mike Luvin lost a bet and had to wear this outfit. This is why I love my husband so dearly. He's totally outrageous and such a good sport. It was hilarious to see him in this get up! Looking good, Mike!!! Let me tell you that it was a lot better in person. By the way, Mike set a PR for his 10k time. Maybe he was in a hurry to get to the finish line and change his clothes!
Waiting for fireworks to start on the riverfront
Carolyn and David came over and barbecued with us. Afterwards we all went to the Red, White and Blue Festival.
Just thought I would add a belly pic. I'm almost there! One week until my due date and I'm feeling pretty good.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow - you look great. One week to go? Woohoo!

ktjane said...

you are so adorable! and mike, well, the scruff on his face definitely completes the look. can't wait to hear she's here... and the final name! :)

Cami said...

You are looking so good. Good luck!