Isn't Will cute in his smock?
I was so glad to see the sun today! Will and I went for a walk to the park this afternoon. One of these days I will remember to bring my camera. It's such an everyday occurrence for us to get out and go to the park, but at the same time it is so special. He'll never be this little again and it's so precious to see him toddling around and discovering new things.
Last weekend I fulfilled one of my dreams--to see "The Boss" in concert. That's right, I got to see Bruce Springsteen up close. Mike gave me tickets to go see him for Christmas. I could not believe our seats. They were so great! I have the best husband in the world. He always knows just what to get me! When he got up on stage I could not speak and I swear I had tears in my eyes. I could not believe I was actually seeing Bruce in concert! It was totally awesome. He was a non-stop ball of energy. He didn't even let a song end before he was counting off for the next one. It was just amazing to hear that voice from my childhood ringing in my ears and right in front of me on the stage. Wow! I love you, Bruce!!!
Mike's parents came up with us and watched Will that night so we could have our little date. The next day we all went to OMSI together. It was so much fun to see Will run around the play area. He didn't even know where to go, he was so excited! He also enjoyed the dinosaurs and let out a few roars, which was pretty darn cute. Hope you enjoy the pics!
Mike's parents came up with us and watched Will that night so we could have our little date. The next day we all went to OMSI together. It was so much fun to see Will run around the play area. He didn't even know where to go, he was so excited! He also enjoyed the dinosaurs and let out a few roars, which was pretty darn cute. Hope you enjoy the pics!
4 comments:
TONYA!!!!!!! Oh my. Congratulations on baby #2. When are you due? I am so excited for you...I love staying in touch by reading your blog. Take care. Elisa
We took Hunter there in December! Finally there are pictures of you, looking good!
Isn't it just great to finally be able to go outside without tons of layers and raingear? So glad you went to a great concert and had a great time! You deserve it.
Let's go to Omsi some fine day friend. I am jealous of all of your cool concert outings. You are our cool friends.
Post a Comment